In addition to offering the highest level of quality care, Brooklands Care Home has exceptional facilities that make life enjoyable and engaging for all residents, whatever their hobbies and personal preferences.
- Fine Dining – our ground floor dining room is available for resident’s and their families to enjoy fine dining whilst overlooking the river and the Wensum Valley.
- Beautiful lounge – our large ground floor lounge is light, bright and spacious decorated and furnished to a very high standard, where residents can relax and watch the world go by.
- Professional Hair Salon – residents can pamper themselves in our hair salon offering a range of hairdressing services.
- Library – our library has an extensive collection of fiction, non-fiction and audio books for our residents to enjoy some quiet time.
- Small and comfortable lounges – we have a number of small lounges where residents can spend quiet time alone or share with visiting family and friends. This gives residents choice to be involved with other residents or have time by themselves.
You may also come across our resident cat, Charley resting in the sunshine in one of our lounges – he is very much part of family life at Brooklands.