At Brooklands Care Home we are committed to providing high quality care that is effective and responsive, delivered by an expert team that is well-led and supported in an environment that is safe and secure enabling residents to enjoy a better quality of life.
Here is what the Care Quality Commission (CQC) said about our home:
- One person told us, “I would recommend the home. All of the staff are absolutely wonderful, if I need to speak to someone it would be any of the staff.” Another said, “I am happy here and I would recommend it, I have been in one or two homes over the years this is the best one I have been in for food, caring and help given to me.
- All of the people we spoke with told us they felt safe living in the home.
- All of the people we spoke with told us that they received care that met their individual needs and preferences.
- One person said, ‘The food is excellent. I think I have put weight on since being here.” Another person told us, “The food is good. A good choice and snacks are available.
- All of the people living in the home that we spoke with told us the staff were kind and caring. One person told us, “The staff are very genuine, kind people. I think they are all amazing. The staff are very considerate.